Digital » PhD Dissertations » Catalogue » Thesises » Cost Indication
|LUP Dissertations: Costs|
If you choose to let LUP publish your dissertation, AUP will charge you the costs for the copies you require yourself. The table below gives you an indication of the costs involved, and in which the following is implied:
- You deliver the PDF file yourself;
- Black and white, 16x24 cm, cover in colour;
- Pricing in EUR, 6% VAT included;
- Lists of principal points (Dutch: ‘stellingen’) and invitations not included;
| ||oplage|| |
Prices include taxes and are valid from september 1, 2011.
LUP can also service the layout, publication in colour is possible and, of course, we can take care of the lists of principal points and invitations. For an offer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning:
- The number of characters in your dissertation (e.g. in MS-Word via menu “Extra”, item “Word count”)
- The number of photographic images;
- The number of other images such as drawings and graphs;
- The number of tables;
Instead you can of course send us your digital manuscript by e-mail .
- The amount of copies you require yourself;
- Whether you need lists of principal points and invitations, and if so, in which amounts.