E-Prime® is the leading software suite by Psychology Software Tools for designing and running Psychology lab experiments. The E-Primer is the perfect accompanying guide: It provides all the necessary knowledge to make E-Prime accessible to everyone. You can learn the tools of Psychological science by following the E-Primer through a series of entertaining, step-by-step recipes that recreate classic experiments. The updated E-Primer expands its proven combination of simple explanations, interesting tutorials and fun exercises, and makes even the novice student quickly confident to create their dream experiment.
* Learn the basic and advanced features of E-Studio’s flexible user interface
* 15 step-by-step tutorials let you replicate classic experiments from all Psychology fields
* Learn to write custom code in E-Basic without having any previous experience in programming
* Second edition completely revised for E-Prime 3
* Based on 10+ years of teaching E-Prime to undergraduates, postgraduates, and colleagues
* Used by Psychology Software Tools to train their own staff!
Michiel Spapé is senior researcher at the University of Helsinki, Finland. Rinus Verdonschot is an assistant professor and works in Japan. Henk van Steenbergen works as an assistant professor at Leiden University, Netherlands.
I truly value this book! […] Working through let me to proficiency with E-Prime, something that has significantly expanded my abilities as a researcher. It’s an invaluable resource that I often refer back to when programming new experiments, and I recommend it to everyone I know who is learning to use E-Prime.
The E-Primer is a worthwhile read for anyone who is interested in enhancing their academic or professional career through computerized experimentation. It’s a rich source of useful information and takes a humorous and easy-to-read approach to learning E-Prime. The E-Primer is required reading for all incoming E-Prime staff at Psychology Software Tools, Inc.